[Open Campus] Special Program “Mini Forum for Female Junior and Senior High School Students” will be held on 7/27 and 7/28.
We will be holding a “Mini Forum for Female Junior and Senior High School Students” on Open Campus of the School of Engineering, Tohoku University.
This year, we are preparing both face-to-face and online events ! The online event will be available on the ALicE website from August.
You do not miss it !
Mini-forum for female junior high and high school students, “My Dream for Engineering.”
- Lecture by a faculty member
- Presentations by alumni who are active in society
- Introducing campus life by female students from each department of the Faculty of Engineering
- Round-table discussion “Let’s ask female students and faculty members!”
- Participation at the venue:
- Date: 27th July (Wed.) and 28th July (Thu.) 9:20-11:20 on both days (tentative)
- Venue: Science Campus Hall, School of Engineering, Tohoku University.
- On-demand delivery: Scheduled from early August to the end of September
Pre-registration is required to attend the event and to watch the video.
Information on how to apply for the face-to-face Open Campus is provided on the Tohoku University Admission Center page.
We will also provide details of the mini-forum program and on-demand video streaming on the special ALicE Open Campus website to be released in the near future!
We look forward to seeing you all.