Applications for Dispatch of Research Support Personnel in the field of Engineering (Deadline: March 24)
ALicE will dispatch research support personnel (administrative assistants) to researchers (both male and female) who have difficulty securing research time, for the purpose of balancing between research and childcare/nursing care or social contribution.
There is no charge.
We would appreciate it if you could spread to those who are eligible to apply for your organization.
Dispatch of Research Support Personnel (Dispatch of Administrative Assistants)
An administrative assistant will be dispatched from ALicE once or twice a week, according to the request.
The day for dispatch to each laboratory will be decided after consultation.
Eligibility to apply:
Faculty members belonging to the engineering department (must have a residence at the Aobayama Campus) who fall under any of the following categories.
【For reasons such as childcare or nursing care】 (for both male and female)
(1) Those who are currently engaged in childcare (children until they reach the beginning of elementary school) or nursing care.
(2) A person who is expected to give birth within 6 months from the date of application or her spouse.
(3) Those who are caring for their parents or other relatives who have been certified as requiring nursing care.
【For reasons of social contribution, etc.】 (for female faculty members)
(4) Female faculty members in the field of engineering who hold important positions such as members of national or local government councils or directors of academic societies and have difficulty securing time for research.
Dispatch period: April 17 (Mon.) 2023 to March 29 (Fri.) 2024
How to apply:
Please apply by e-mail.
Applications should be sent to ALicE.
Email: eng_alice ＠ grp.tohoku.ac.jp (replace atmark with one-byte characters)
Please click on the link below for the format and other details.
Application Deadline: Friday, March 24, 2023, but applications will be accepted at any time throughout the year.
– The duties of the administrative assistant are to provide light administrative assistance to the research activities of the applicant, not to provide technical support.
– In principle, the applicant must have applied to the TUMUG Research Support Staff Program for the current fiscal year.
If you have not applied to the University-wide Research Support Personnel System for special reasons, please consult with us.
(Reference) Tohoku University Center for the Gender Equality Promotion (TUMUG) Support Project “Research Support Staff”