I．Nurturing women researchers/students in engineering
- Allocating supporting staff to faculty members who need to take care of their small children.
- SoCCER: Support program of Child Care Expenses (usage fee of babysitters and day care) for Researchers in Engineering (men and women).
- STEP-ALicE Program (Supporting part of the travel expenses to young women researcher for academic conference participation, joint research and so on.)
- Maintenance and improvement of childcare space & nursing room.
- Recommendation to improve campus pleasant for women students and researchers, such as setting up the lounge for women.
II．Introducing the attractiveness of engineering and activities of women researchers/students in engineering
- Introducing research life and activities of women researchers and men researchers who actively take care of their children in collaboration with “Miyagi-no-Shinbun”
- Managing engineering learning programs for next-gen.
III. Enhancing information exchange and sharing
- Organizing networking events of women students and researchers.
- Organizing seminars about career development for women students.
- Advice for addressing problems of women students and researchers.
- Providing information about the campus and regional maternity and child care.
- The information exchange and sharing with the mailing list of women in engineering.